Starting age 2
Pre-Ballet is a structured dance class for young preschoolers. It teaches technical ballet and creative movement, left and right skills, listening skills, eye and hand coordination, and patterns of movement. ~Great for introducing self-confidence and self-discipline!
• One 45 minute class per week at your child’s school or daycare from August through May.
• Class size limited to 16 students.
• A Recital performance held in May in the same class location.
• Girls wear a dance leotard dress and light pink tights
• Pink leather ballet slippers can be purchased in my Retail Store available in the Client Portal or App
• Please label all dance attire and dress your child at home for morning classes and long hair should be pulled back into a ponytail.